Twitter for your business or organisation
By Thomas Tolkien
A downloadable eBook detailing how to use Twitter to promote your business or organisation. The eBook includes the following information:
- The basics – an overview – what do you want to achieve?
- Setting up your profile.
- Considering the purpose of your profile.
- Profile design.
- The profile avatar.
- The language of social media.
- How to find people to follow.
- Automated management tools.
- Manual and semi-automated management tools.
- Emailed statstics and analytics.
- Who am I tweeting to? Engagement vs noise.
- Stats and ranks for your tweets.
- Using feeds.
- Automating news article tweeting and adding your website to drive traffic.
- Trending topics.
- When to make use of trending topics.
- Trending Topics – a case study.
- Linking your Twitter profile to other websites.
- Spreading the word about your profile.